PNEUPAC ComPACTM Transport Ventilator
The Pneupac compPAC™ ventilator has the unique ability to be driven from an external gas supply or from its internal compressor. When driven by oxygen the Pneupac compPAC™ ventilator will deliver 100% or 45% oxygen during the air mix mode, extending cylinder life.
- Designed for use in the most difficult of environments the, Pneupac Compac™ ventilator has been developed in conjunction with military and emergency organizations
- It provides life support to casualties in a wide range of
- Where conventional resuscitation equipment is not adequate
(war zones, toxic environments, mass disasters).
- Air mix and oxygen enrichment facility
- Separate controls for minute volume and frequency
- Integrated electronic pressure monitoring/alarm system
- Filter canister for use in contaminated areas
- Weight:8.5 kg
- Dimensions: 390 x 210 x 210 mmcm
Need more info?