STATPACK G3 Infusion Module
The G3 Infusion is a versatile medium-sized EMS drug case that may be used in many different departments and settings, meeting local protocol for medication administration.
- Removable center divider that holds vials, syringes, and IV therapy equipment.
- Clear, durable mesh windows, pockets, and elastic holsters keep contents in place and well-organized.
- Durable reflective material for nighttime visibility which has a protective outer mesh cover that shields it from wear and tear.
- New bright yellow Orbit zipper pulls are easy to locate and pull.
- Main fabric is tarpaulin with a 1oz. urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements.
- Can accommodate pre-filled syringes & medications ampoules and vials.
- Scheduled medications pouch.
- Enough space for extra syringes and needles.
- Innovative fold-out design is compact, yet quickly reveals well-organized medication supplies and tools.
- Lockable zippers for pharmacy seal of Paramedic level supplies
- Case only, contents not included.
- Dimensions: 28 × 35.5 × 18 cm
- Weight: 1.6kg
- Colours: Red